We strive to be environmentally friendly
To help promote a cleaner and “greener” world with a sustainable environment, Professor JellyBean is committed to environmentally sound and ethical practices.
We promise to continually search and implement practises that will ensure our carbon footprint is minimal to nil.
Our current key target areas for this strategy are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Actively promote recycling and the use of biodegradable products both internally and amongst our customers
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Source and utilize energy efficient technology
- Professor JellyBean will measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement
- Professor JellyBean will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving our performance
- The Professor JellyBean has launched the Living Laboratory Project to support Education for Sustainability (EfS)